[Mailman-Developers] request for Mailman dev consultant

Victor Aquino vaquino at dystrick.com
Wed Apr 23 22:27:29 CEST 2008

Hello.

We are in search a Mailman application developer to help with one of our
clients.

Our client's site is tightly integrated with Mailman list software and the server
environment has been highly customized to enable Apache processes to execute
high-level mail configuration commands both within Mailman and Sendmail. This
custom integration has been problematic to support for us.

Our client does not want to automatically reject messages if addresses are not
in their list servers because they want it to be 'user-friendly' to their clientèle.
Our client also only moderates when an attachment is too large or something
else is out of whack. Of course, spam is a huge problem that has crippled this
workflow and we basically cannot even go in and delete.

We're looking for help and guidance and would like to contract this out.

Thank

--

<http://www.dystrick.com>

*Victor Aquino*