[Mailman-Developers] Clustered mailman

Jeff Kunzelman (DHL) Jeff.Kunzelman at dhl.com
Mon Feb 18 22:27:30 CET 2008

Sorry for posting this to the developers list but it's a little more
involved then a standard usability issue.

We have 2 mailman servers that we run in a cluster sharing a san volume
for archives, data, lists, logs, qfiles. Orginally we didn't have it
sharing the data directory but we ran into problems with moderated lists
and having the web administration not seeing the moderated messages on
the other node.

So we shared the data directory and it solved this problem. But we are
running into issues with master-queuerunner.pid file being deleted when
mailman is stopped or restarted causing us to have to recreate this
file. Obviously we shouldn't be sharing the same pid file for 2 nodes.

My question is where in the configs can I change this filename so that
each node can have a unique pid file?