[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] GNU Mailman Site Redesign

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Wed Jul 23 19:22:46 CEST 2008

Terri Oda wrote:

> The latest version is here:
>
> http://terri.zone12.com/mm-website/
>
> So, that's using some red/pink from the logo as link colours as someone
> suggested to me.

I really don't want anyone over-riding my own choices for link colors.

> More suggestions welcome!

Did you want to mention the official Mailman group on LinkedIn?  Of course,
I can't figure out how to give you a link that will take you to their page
for the group as opposed to the "home page" that I defined for the group
(namely www.list.org), but that may be something we can resolve.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the