[Mailman-Developers] How To change queue process method

Maickel Pandie maickel.pandie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:20:38 CEST 2008

I'm new in mailman

I had research about how fast MTA (postfix) can deliver a lot of email
from mailman.
The one that I want to change is queue process method from FIFO to
size based(sum of domain in the list x size of email),
I have a list that contain the sum of domain each mailing list.
I want Mailman prefer sending email that have less domain destination
and small size of email.

Can you tell me what file I have to edit so mailman can decide what
email is thrown to postfix first?

Sory my english is bad