[Mailman-Developers] needs explanation of the interaction between "site list" and bounces

Fil fil at rezo.net
Sat Jun 21 11:27:24 CEST 2008

Hello,

(sorry to post here; I've been trying to re-subscribe to mailman-users
for two days, w/o luck, and I really need help -- can someone check
why I still can't post there?)

I'm looking for a description of the interactions between bounce
processing and the site list (mailman at ...) under 2.1.11rc1. It seems
to me that there is a case when the bounce processor doesn't recognize
a bounce, sends it to ??? which in turn generates an error like "you
are not allowed to post to the list mailman at ..."

thanks

-- Fil