[Mailman-Developers] Fwd: Feedback for mailman developers

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Mar 1 08:15:14 CET 2008

Adrian Bye writes:

 > Is the code incomplete?

Yes, as far as I can tell.  As I wrote before:

 > > BTW, a look at the patch suggests it's incomplete; I couldn't find any
 > > templates for headers and footers, nor documentation for how to
 > > generate the 1-click unsubscribe button.

 > Please, stop looking for reasons why not to do this

I'm not a Mailman developer yet, and I was looking for a reason for
this to be where I start.  I didn't find it in the patch itself, and
in the meantime I found something I have a strong personal interest in
doing.

Sorry; I hope you have better luck with Barry (who's the assigned
developer), Mark or Tokio.

Steve