[Mailman-Developers] Documentation status?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed Mar 5 22:11:24 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 03:53:21PM -0500, Terri Oda wrote:
> The master latex file is probably the one on my hard drive/checked
> into source control (uhh, it was in svn, but it might not have made
> it to bazaar, in which case, that's my bad and I'll see what I can
> do),  ...

Thanks!  Looking in SVN, the files are in docs/howtos/
(http://mailman.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mailman/trunk/mailman/docs/howtos/),
but there's no docs/ subdirectory in the Bazaar repository.

> ... but despite the note, I think I have mostly imported it into the
> wiki so you can take those as final for now.  I'll double check when
> I get home tonight.

If you haven't imported everything, I'm happy to do the necessary
reformatting of LaTeX into Wiki markup.  I've done it before, and
simple reformatting is easy to do while I watch TV.  If that would be
useful, please feel free to e-mail me the latest LaTeX versions.

--amk