[Mailman-Developers] before nextrelease: disable backscatter indefault installation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Mar 8 01:31:29 CET 2008

Kenneth Porter wrote:
>Initial text here:
>I grabbed some text from Jo Rhett's initial post in this thread and then
>added what I did to my installation. Those with more of a "big picture"
>view of the system can refine this.

Thanks Kenneth.

I changed the last part. Take a look. Note that sitelist.cfg is
irrelevant. It is intended to be used as input to bin/config_list to
configure the site list ('mailman' list) more appropriately than the
default settings. It has no actual effect on any list unless you run
bin/config_list on that list with sitelist.cfg as input.

Also, if you're happy with the way the new mm_handler is working, let
me know, and I'll get it in the contrib directory for 2.1.10.