[Mailman-Developers] GNU Mailman Site Redesign

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Mar 12 03:44:15 CET 2008

On 10-Mar-08, at 11:10 PM, Satoshi Tanabe wrote:
> This site tries to solve the problems that I listed in the
> following document:
>
> What's wrong with the current Mailman official site?
> http://gnu.mailman.googlepages.com/wrong.txt
>
> I'd love to have your feedback. Also, I listed several questions in
> the document above, so I'd appreciate if any of you could answer or
> comment on them (Some questions are not about the official site per
> se).

I haven't had a chance to seriously look at all the content or your
comments and questions, but wow, you do seem to be spot on about
simplifying the webpage being an improvement!

I'd like to sit down and nitpick some stuff, but I know I won't have
time this week, so for now I just want to say that I'm very much in
favour of using this as a springboard to redesign the main site.

  Terri