[Mailman-Developers] before next release: disable backscatter in default installation

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Mar 26 02:50:11 CET 2008

On Mar 25, 2008, at 1:58 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Now that there's documentation, I don't think you need to be that
> severe.

The documentation is insufficient as it stands.  The mailing list
headers would contain addresses which no longer exist.

But yes, an "official documentation configuration" from Mailman is
enough for me ;-)

> This isn't a trivial change and we have limited resources.

That's fine, but this isn't the first time you and I have had this
conversation, Barry.  And there's more than one year between the time
we first had this conversation and today.  So can we not "forget
about it" again?

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness