[Mailman-Developers] before next release: disable backscatter indefault installation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Mar 26 11:05:42 CET 2008

Jo Rhett writes:

 > What is your problem?

But that's the whole point.  I don't have a problem, although you have
made me aware that I may have one in the future.  Still, it's not
pressing.  So I want 2.1.10 released ASAP, which means as is, and I
can wait for 2.1.11.  I also honestly believe that's the best policy
for Mailman.

 > I don't care what is done.  Do something that makes it better.

I'm not in a position to volunteer.  It doesn't really sound like
anyone else is, either.  Have you thought about providing compensation
to get this done?