[Mailman-Developers] Done.

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Thu Mar 27 18:44:18 CET 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 18:12, Jo Rhett wrote:
> I respected the community by coming here and trying to address the
> issue, rather than simply blacklisting Mailman sites.  I respected the
> community by replying to everyone who replied to me, rather than
> ignoring the posts filled with derision or technical nonsense.  Perhaps
> that was a mistake.

I very much support your point of trying to get Mailman into even better
defaults. I do also support the people that you come across in a negative,
agressive way.

It's a pity that you do not see how your tone and way of responding can come
across agressive and demanding, and how that makes your actual point fade to
the background. Even how much I support your point I got quickly fed up with
your conversation style when I received 14 (!) messages by you in just one
day on this topic. Some restraint and reflection would be welcome, I guess...

bye,
Thijs Kinkhorst
Debian Mailman Maintainer