[Mailman-Developers] mm-handler 2.1.10 (was: before nextrelease:disable backscatter in default installation)

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 29 01:51:53 CET 2008

> <http://matureasskickers.net/MISC/mm-handler.experimental>

Sorry for the bugs and such, and thanks for working it out.  I feel bad
about posting and abandoning, but I actually have no infrastructure to
test this anymore.

When I first contributed that script I only knew enough Python to debug
Mailman, and was pretty comfortable with Perl.  Now that I <3 Python
and really can't stand Perl, I would like one day to redo the thing in
Python.  But I'm going to make it a little more "drivery", in that it'll
handle Mailman or Sympa (our management's choice to replace Mailman) or
anything else you plug in a ListManager subclass for.  I'll probably try
to use it for driving RT, for example.

I'll post again when I've had a chance to make progress.

--
 -D.    dgc at uchicago.edu    NSIT    University of Chicago