[Mailman-Developers] before next release: disable backscatterin default installation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Mar 29 08:22:17 CET 2008

Julian Mehnle writes:

 > You expect me to provide URLs showing what?

Actually, I consider you rather unlikely to provide any URLs at all.

 > You seem to be missing that the e-mail system is essentially an
 > anarchy.

No, I just don't apply judgmental terms like "rightfully blacklisted"
and "antisocial behavior" to what is at worst incompetence.  In fact,
I object to them, in large part because they are so often associated
with turning a blind eye to the collateral damage done by many anti-
spam measures, in particular blacklists.