[Mailman-Developers] Important Mailman 2.1.9 to 2.1.10 upgrade note.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat May 3 18:15:34 CEST 2008

Barry Warsaw wrote:
| On Apr 27, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
|>
|> I would appreciate feedback on the 1074 and 1075 revisions from those
|> interested.
|
| Mark, these changes look pretty good.  I have some minor comments about
| the formatting but that's it.
|
| -Barry

[...]
|> > +                    preserve=True
|
| There should be spaces around the = sign.

Agreed. I must have been thinking ahead (or not thinking) to it's
ultimate use as an argument in

~                self._switchboard.finish(filebase, preserve=preserve)

[...]
|> > +                    preserve=False
|
| Same here.

Yep.

[...]
| +    if (mlist._internal_name <> 'en' and mlist._internal_name not in
| +            os.listdir(mm_cfg.MESSAGES_DIR)):
|
| I would format this code like this:
|
|     if (mlist._internal_name <> 'en' and
|         mlist._internal_name not in os.listdir(mm_cfg.MESSAGES_DIR)):
|         # It's okay to move the template.

Yes, that's clearly better. It always helps to have someone else review
stuff. Thanks.

BTW, the above stuff all comes from changes I made on the 2.1 branch at
revs 1072 and 1074. Did anyone look at the cull_bad_shunt cron and
bin/update change at revs 1074 and 1075 of
<https://code.launchpad.net/~msapiro/mailman/cull_bad_shunt>?

- --