[Mailman-Developers] What do I need to do to add a package dependency in MM2.2?

mk2s at digitalcommute.com mk2s at digitalcommute.com
Tue May 6 06:58:27 CEST 2008

I'm doing some work in mm2.2 and wanted to add some python package
dependencies like routes, lxml, and simplejason.  How do I go about
declaring these dependencies so that the dependent packages will be
installed for the end user who wants to run mm2.2?

Can someone point me in the direction of the stuff that I need to read?