[Mailman-Developers] Looking for Help

Thomas M Foley thomas at tmfconsulting.net
Mon Sep 29 16:14:56 CEST 2008

I have a client who is looking to move to an In-House mailing
system.  They are currently using a commercial web company called
vertical response, http://www.verticalresponse.com.  They would like
some assistance in developing some back end tools and interface to do
tacking on their mailings.

If someone out there is interested in working with us on this
project, please let me know.  You can call my office or send me back
an email.  The client is ready to move forward and any help would be
appreciated.  I would prefer to go with Mailman on this project.  I
think it can handle what they want to do, but I just need help on the
backend and interface.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas M Foley
TMF Consulting LLC