[Mailman-Developers] Anybody looking for an insane project?

David Brown dave at aasv.org
Wed Dec 9 21:35:25 CET 2009

RFC 5228 seems to obsolete RFC 3028. Okay, I think I found the project here:
http://sieve.info/

The most python-y thing I could find is on their servers page; they list
pysieved (Python Managesieve Server) but the link 404s. Looks like the
programmer's site is still running, though... looks like you could get the
files here: http://woozle.org/~neale/gitweb.cgi?p=pysieved;a=tree  This
doesn't appear to be an implementation of the sieve *language*, though...
it's a script management tool.

Would it be necessary to implement the sieve language in Python or would it
be possible to just use one of the existing C libraries? (libSieve is under
LGPL)

Dave
--
David Brown