[Mailman-Developers] buildout problems solved

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Wed Feb 4 20:27:59 CET 2009

* Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org>:
> Nope, I did.  It's a bug, but I only have 32 bit machines available to
> me.  Still, I'll try to work up a fix. Stay tuned.
>
> In the meantime, this should not be a show stopper bug for you.  Just
> ignore these failures and have at it!

A small fix now you've moved the sources to src/:

# diff docs/ALPHA.txt.orig docs/ALPHA.txt
68c68
<     For now though, start by looking through mailman/config/schema.cfg.
---
>     For now though, start by looking through src/mailman/config/schema.cfg.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de