[Mailman-Developers] PyCon 2009 sprint: Webinterface

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Feb 23 16:20:46 CET 2009

Barry,

I am collecting information for my work on the MM3 Webinterface while we meet
at PyCon 2009 sprint.

So far I have found the "Summer of Code summary"
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/2006/08/20/Summer+of+Code+summary>.

Any other information/writing I should collect and read before we meet?

I also believe I had seen a page where you (?) had noted a link for a design
you favoured, but I can't find it. Can you post the link or come up with a
list of sites you like? (Not that we weren't able to develop design. I just
want to get an idea.).

Thanks,

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de