[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 and LTMP

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 12:03:56 CET 2009

Hi,

William's internship has finished here, so I think I'd better pick up this
thread - if that's OK with you, William. I'll mail you off list about your
two questions.

I've added a note to the docs about Exim's callout features. They allow
Exim to determine not only whether the list exists, but whether the list
will accept mail from the current sender - before accepting the message for
delivery. I'll fill in the details later.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex