[Mailman-Developers] a question about documentation

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Jun 2 06:51:08 CEST 2009

Kārlis Repsons wrote:
> Hello,
> could someone let me know about how was mailman-install.pdf manual generated?
> CC to me...

All the pdfs are generated from LaTeX files (.tex) that can be found in
the source tree under... uh.. probably doc/ or maybe admin/doc.  Look
for mailman-install.tex.  There may be a makefile there too, otherwise
you can use latex to generate a pdf (texi2pdf or latex --output=pdf
depending on your installation)

That said, I'm trying to keep the most recent documents in the wiki now,
  with the plan to eventually phase out the latex, so you may wish to
use the wiki as the source in the future.

  Terri