[Mailman-Developers] monthly password reminder bounce reaction

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Tue Jun 2 15:39:26 CEST 2009

Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Are you asking because you think the monthly reminders still have a
> valid use case?  I'd love to keep them killed off since I think the
> headache they introduce (especially for admins) far outweighs any
> benefit to users.

Being on by default is a headache for users too. Every time I subscribe
to a mailing list, I have to go into settings just to disable the damn thing.

Should you reintroduce them in MM3, please set them off by default.
Thanks. :-)

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/
(the 1:30AM bossanova guitar player ;-) )