[Mailman-Developers] PyCon 2009 sprint: Webinterface

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Fri Mar 20 23:22:37 CET 2009

* Patrick Ben Koetter <p at state-of-mind.de>:
> Aesthetic design is something we can turn to later. I for myself want to use
> our sprint time to work on information architecture, client features etc.
>
> I am currently working on a proposal to rearrange the information structure
> and I am writing down some basic requirements we should want from the
> interface (W3A, etc.).

Here's the link to a wiki I've put up to get started:

    <http://mailman.state-of-mind.de/wiki/doku.php>

I will add more as I get to it. Comments, ideas, improvements are welcome.
The server part, for example, is completely empty at the moment...

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 45227227
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 45227226