[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 and LMTP

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Nov 30 03:58:32 CET 2009

Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> * Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org>:
>>> - send the web interface off to a usability lab
>> +1.  IIRC, Terri was going to look into this, but I'm not sure
>> what's happened with that.
> She did and offered a contact. As soon as the web interface has come to a
> usable state I will try to set the testing on the tracks.

Yup, I've got the appropriate people interested, but they're waiting for
a design to test before we hash out the details of a lab study.  Really
looking forwards to working with this team -- I've been very impressed
with what they do and the insights they garner.

Incidentally, how's that web interface coming?  I don't want to make any
promises yet, but if work permits I'd like to take a bit of an open
source holiday and hack for a week mid-december... I was tentatively
thinking archives, but I could be convinced to poke somewhere else. :)

  Terri