[Mailman-Developers] Bug report in Membership Management system on Web Interface

Justin Long justinlong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:05:59 CEST 2009

Greetings,
There appears to be a bug in version 2.1.5 of the Membership Management
panel of the Web Interface for Mailman:

I try to change the name (or add a name where the name is blank) for a
specific email address, and the change does not save.

Is this a known bug? Is there a fix for it?

If this is not the right place to post this, please let me know where I
should send it.

Cordially,
Justin Long

Justin D. Long
Swarming: building high-impact decentralized networks to reach the unreached
Through: 1-day Swarm Schools, multiday Swarm Labs, yearlong Swarm Coaching
-------
Email justinlong at gmail.com
Skype nsmjustinlong OR call/SMS 757-559-1515
http://www.strategicnetwork.org - magazine, e-groups, knowledgebase
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/justinlong - shared annotated bloglinks
http://www.twitter.com/nsmjustinlong - daily activities, swarming notes
http://www.facebook.com/justindavidlong - Facebook page
http://www.accessofevil.org - if a demon could blog, it might look like this
-------
Consider sponsoring our ministries: one-time and monthly gifts appreciated!
Postal mail: RUN Ministries, PO Box 6543, Virginia Beach, VA 23456, USA
Contribute online: http://www.strategicnetwork.org/contribute
-------
Never retreat. Never surrender. Never cut a deal with a dragon.
No armor? Unclean life? Then do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,