[Mailman-Developers] Suggestions about Mailman bounce processing

Superticker2 (Mark) superticker2 at iastate.edu
Wed Dec 29 06:19:35 CET 2010

This is VERY interesting.  I really appreciate this suggestion and may try
it after confirming that disables occur at 9:00AM local time.  Thanks for
your insights!

Another thought I had would be to setup a list-owner web page for each
emailing list that would run a grep script on the Mailman "Bounces Log"
that would (1) show recent (last hour) bounce activity for (2) that
specific list following a Mass Subscribe/Invite operation.  I don't have
access to the Mailman server itself, but if such a web page could give me a
window into the Bounces Log for my specific list, that would be all I need.
 I just need to identify which addresses are bouncing.