[Mailman-Developers] Suggestions about Mailman bounce processing

Superticker2 (Mark) superticker2 at iastate.edu
Wed Dec 29 06:58:25 CET 2010

Trying to verify the email address prior to the Mass Subscribe/Invite is
the easiest solution.  I'm going to look into that first. Thanks for all
the tips below.

But as pointed out below, because of spammers trying to randomly guess
email addresses, I think today's mail servers don't always respond with
reliable answers.  This makes address verification problematic, although it
can't hurt to try finding some of bad addresses that way.

Sorry, I haven't learned PHP as yet.  My most fluent programming languages
are C, C++, G (LabView), and MatLab.

Happy computing, Mark