[Mailman-Developers] Feature Request - Interactive HTML Digests

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 23 19:50:11 CET 2010

Tanstaafl wrote:

>Wow - I must have missed the significance of it when you said it... if
>you are actually saying that grabbing the in-reply-to references would
>be doable, then this would be more than enough to make me happy. :)
>
>Grabbing the subject would be an even bigger bonus. ;)

Go to
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2010-February/021002.html>
and look at the mailto: URL that is linked from "tanstaafl at
libertytrek.org ".

What you appear to be asking for is an emailed digest that looks a lot
like a pipermail archive index followed by the actual messages with
reply links as 'reply list' buttons instead of being hidden behind the
poster's email address. (Granted, you're asking for more buttons, but
...)

Maybe you could just use the existing list archives ;)