[Mailman-Developers] mock-ups for user settings page, MM3

Anna Granudd anna.granudd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 15:52:37 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm currently working on the (Django) views for the Mailman 3.0 UI. I looked
at what mock-ups were made in the wiki, [1], and realized that so far there
are no mock-ups for the user settings page. Therefore, I was wondering if
anybody has any thoughts on what to think of when designing this page and
how you would like it to look like. We could start with using the old user
settings page design from older versions of Mailman and just "freshing it
up" a bit or we could make a complete redesign but it would be nice to get
some peoples' opinions on what you want before starting (although just
writing your thoughts down and emailing them works as well, if you don't
feel like creating mock-ups).

Thanks,
Anna

[1] http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Web+UI+Mockups