[Mailman-Developers] UI for Mailman 3.0 update

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Fri Jun 4 12:20:35 CEST 2010

--On 3 June 2010 14:20:25 -0400 Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:

>>    2. Admin ability to create/delete lists via pre-defined styles
>
> Note that in my current thinking, it is the site admin who can create
> styles.

Right, but it would be nice if Mailman came with some styles out of the
box. At least, a "closed discussion list" and an "announcement list".

These days, I guess that requiring approval for membership should be the
default, so that should be part of any shipping style.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex