[Mailman-Developers] UI for Mailman 3.0 update

Christian Schoepplein chris at schoeppi.net
Sun Jun 6 15:28:45 CEST 2010

Hi P at trick,

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 11:59:31PM +0200, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
>Geoff,
>
>I am really happy to find out you, as a blind person, are on this list and
>that you want to get involved into MM3 development, because creating a user
>interface that works well for most visually impaired people is one of our/my
>major goals in the MM3 WUI (web user interface) overhaul.

That sounds very good. I also got in contact with Anna and asked about
the accessibility in the new WUI, that should be an important point
IMHO and should be not forgotten. Very nice that other people, who are
more involved in the development of mailman, are keeping this point in
mind too :).

As allready said to Anna, just let me / us know, if there is anything to
test. I'd be happy to support the development of the new WUI as good as
possible regarding the accessibility for blind or visual impared users.

Regards from Munic,

  Schoepp

--
Christian Schoepplein <chris at schoeppi.net>