[Mailman-Developers] UI for Mailman 3.0 update

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Sun Jun 6 22:37:29 CEST 2010

* Patrick Ben Koetter <p at state-of-mind.de>:
> * Christian Schoepplein <chris at schoeppi.net>:
> > >I am really happy to find out you, as a blind person, are on this list and
> > >that you want to get involved into MM3 development, because creating a user
> > >interface that works well for most visually impaired people is one of our/my
> > >major goals in the MM3 WUI (web user interface) overhaul.
> >
> > That sounds very good. I also got in contact with Anna and asked about
> > the accessibility in the new WUI, that should be an important point
> > IMHO and should be not forgotten. Very nice that other people, who are
> > more involved in the development of mailman, are keeping this point in
> > mind too :).
> >
> > As allready said to Anna, just let me / us know, if there is anything to
> > test. I'd be happy to support the development of the new WUI as good as
> > possible regarding the accessibility for blind or visual impared users.
>
> Great. I live near Munich. Maybe we can meet and you can give me some first
> some Sendmail bashing... ;)

That's what you get when you delete the wrong lines... :-D

I wanted to say: "Great. I live near Munich. Maybe we can meet and you can give
me some first hand experience using MM3 as a blind person."

And I was going to say something about the two of us using Postfix and we
could do some Sendmail bashing... ;)

p at rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666