[Mailman-Developers] Archives work (was Re: UI for Mailman 3.0 update)

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Jun 8 18:27:54 CEST 2010

Geoff Shang wrote:
> 1.  More useful archives with search capability.  I'm sure this is on a
> dozen wishlists.

Oh!  If you're not on mailman-users (or just missed the posts) you may
not be aware, but we've got 3 GSoC students (again from Systers) working
on archives this summer, including search.

If you'd like to help them develop better use-cases before the coding
starts in earnest, there's still time to fill out the survey we're using
to gather data on how people actually use their Mailman archives right now:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dF9XcGRsYUpsOUtxYjBWRUdnVXN4X1E6MQ

  Terri