[Mailman-Developers] Feature request for Mailman 3: Ability to perform all admin functions from gmail

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Mar 29 19:39:37 CEST 2010

    Brian> .... I would like to be able to simply reply to each e-mail sent
    Brian> to connectionists-owner to accept, discard, etc each e-mail.

I wrote a script called mmfold.py a few years ago which you can get from
here:

    http://www.smontanaro.net/python/

I use it to manage admin/moderator requests for 16 python.org mailing lists
by calling it with each list's admin or moderator page in turn:

    function mmcheck {
        for url in \
            http://mail.python.org/mailman/admindb/pydotorg-checkins?admpw=PASS \
            http://mail.python.org/mailman/admindb/chipy-announce?admpw=PASS \
        ; do
            python mmfold.py $url
        done
    }

I get one page for each list which has messages awaiting approval.  That
might not be quite as convenient as simply responding via email in most
cases, but will be much more convenient than wading through Mailman
message-by-message.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/