[Mailman-Developers] Listen to or hook into mailman subscription system

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu May 27 17:23:18 CEST 2010

On May 27, 2010, at 12:17 PM, Bibek Shrestha wrote:

>If i have to hook into user's subscriptions (new/edit/remove) and then
>perform specific non mailman related activities, how do I go about it?

In Mailman 3 we use the zope.event system to broadcast certain changes.  I'm
not positive that subscription events are all generated, but it would be very
easy to add them.

So with that, you could write an extension or plugin that just listens for the
interesting events, and then do whatever you want with them.