[Mailman-Developers] styiling the archive

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 1 16:09:43 CEST 2010

Barry Warsaw wrote:

>On Oct 01, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Federico Vezzoli wrote:
>
>>I'm already a user of mailman and it works pretty good.
>>A client asked me if it's possible to have the archive online and to
>>integrate it in his website.
>>So my question is: "Is possible to add some markup and css to the
>>mailing archive to make it pretty to integrate with the website?"
>
>Yes, it's open source so of course it's possible. :)
>
>The question is how difficult it is to do.  You may have to hack the Python
>get it to look the way you want.

Actually, I don't think it's difficult. The pipermail archive is
already template driven so unless you want to get really tricky, you
should be able to just edit a few templates.

See templates/<language_code>/arch* for the templates and the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/jYA9> for editing instructions.