[Mailman-Developers] Google Summer of Code

Andrew Rodman dcrodman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:33:50 CEST 2011

Hello, my name is Andrew Rodman and I'm a college student looking to get
involved in your Mailman mailing list manager through Google's Summer of
Code. This is my first year investigating the program and I'm unsure about
the steps I need to take to apply for this project. I'm assuming I need to
write a project proposal but I'm not entirely sure where to start my
research for this application. Would you mind pointing me in the right
direction?

Thank you,
Andrew Rodman