[Mailman-Developers] Documentation location?

Chris Clark Chris.Clark at ingres.com
Mon Aug 1 23:25:58 CEST 2011

Where is the source of the Mailman (English) docs?

Today (I thought) I needed to delete a mailing list. I ended up reading
the docs; and found:

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node34.html

tl;dr - its empty.

Through my mis-adventures with mailing list deletions (and the faq entry
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030594 ) I thought
I'd make a quick change to the docs on Launchpad. But I do not know
where the docs live. The "doc" directory at lp:mailman/2.1 appears to
have the generated output not the source (even the .txt files appear to
be generated).

>From
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers@python.org/msg05923.html
it looks like the docs are (supposed to be) LaTex.

Any pointers?

Thanks!

Chris