[Mailman-Developers] Documentation location?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Aug 2 00:36:42 CEST 2011

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Chris Clark wrote
>> I thought
>> I'd make a quick change to the docs on Launchpad. But I do not know
>> where the docs live.
> <https://code.launchpad.net/~mailman-administrivia/mailman-administrivia/admin>.

I'm also trying to consolidate more of the documentation so it's
available in the wiki (with the goal that we can just point people there
in the future):

http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/

If you're making a new wiki account, you'll need one of the admins to
grant you author permission (we had to disable it by default to control
persistent spam) -- if you send me your wiki name I can get that set up
for you!

  Terri