[Mailman-Developers] feature request: one-click setting topreserve DKIM

Monica Chew mmc at googlers.com
Wed Dec 7 01:29:35 CET 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
> Monica Chew wrote:
>>
>>This is why Google Groups removes incoming DKIM signatures and
>>re-signs, because chances that the original signature survives are
>>vanishingly small given most people's list settings.
>

> And it is fairly simple to configure a Mailman installation to do the
> same, but this won't satisfy you unless the list is also anonymous.
>
> What do you say to some other service that applies the same policies as
> Gmail when they complain their users don't receive Google Groups mail
> from some senders?

I would say the same thing (switch domains), although I do not get
complaints from Yahoo users that their openid messages are not
appearing from Paypal senders, since I don't work for Yahoo. Yahoo is
applying the same DKIM policies as Gmail for Paypal, so I assume it is
also a problem for them.

Thanks,
Monica