[Mailman-Developers] MM3: list disabling/enabling?

Benedict Stein benedict.stein at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:20:27 CEST 2011

HI Paul, or all others who want to get involved into mm3 WebUI
development.

I'm closly listening your dicsussion.
The WebUI is work in progress and there is nothing stable yet.
However if you're interested taking a look at the dev snippets take a
look at the following branches:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/mailmanwebgsoc2011

Feel free to contact Flo or me on IRC (#benste)

PS: Little tutorial on how to get it running:
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11960560

Please really keep in mind these are only suggested peaces of work which
don't even cover all basic functionallity.

--

Einen schönen Tag wünscht:
Benedict Stein