[Mailman-Developers] (no subject)

arnaud.le-roy at voila.fr arnaud.le-roy at voila.fr
Tue Jun 7 11:55:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've just installed mailman 3 : as my goal is to use it with the REST interface or custom scripts, I'd like to get a good grasp of how
it is working. So, I'm trying to use it in interactive mode as in the package documentation. However, I'm not sure of the best way to be
in the same context as in the documentation examples. At first I tried the "py" script under bin, but everything is not initialised (eg
I have component not found errors for getUtility). Then I tried with mailman withlist. It works better now but I now see the dump_list
function in the examples and I had to import it manually. So my question is : what is the context of the examples and how can I set it
up ? Or are they all "ad hoc" with no general way to be in the same state ?

Thanks,
Arnaud Le Roy