[Mailman-Developers] (no subject)

arnaud.le-roy at voila.fr arnaud.le-roy at voila.fr
Tue Jun 7 21:48:23 CEST 2011

Thanks Benedict, (j'ai regardé, merci!) this page is going to be very important for my next steps. I'm sorry however that I did not
made my "core" question clear enough : if I look at the documentation for the packages, eg :
http://packages.python.org/mailman/commands/docs/members.html,
there are interactive python sessions operating on the different data structures of mailman, and I'd like to know how or if I can
start the python shell to be in the same initial state than these sessions, or if these examples are just a moment in a larger
interactive sequence... I tried with "mailman withlist" but it appears to not be the same context.

Arnaud