[Mailman-Developers] Mockup for New Design

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Jun 21 00:43:57 CEST 2011

Benedict already gave you a response about the summer of code project in
progress...  I encourage you to get involved with that!  For one, your
mockups are certainly pretty and I suspect your design input would be
much appreciated for making nicer Mailman themes.

However, at a glance I see one flaw in your interface: no unsubscribe
button!  I know, this happens under "edit options" but as the unofficial
usability person on the Mailman dev team, let me tell you, that's a flaw
in our older versions and something we most definitely shouldn't do again.

  Terri