[Mailman-Developers] Update on UI development

Benedict Stein benedict.stein at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:58:35 CEST 2011

Dear Mailman fellows,

just a short update in terms of the WebUI - we all know that the
targeted release date is now only a little bit more than two weeks to go
- @Barry 11.11.2011 is still the target ?

Regarding the WebUI development we promissed you to show of at least the
results from GSOC this year, but unfortuneatly during some business
related time issues we weren't able to do this yet.
To be honest - at least for me it's the first day really taking a look
at mailman after finishing GSOC, but I'm sure we'll all do our best to
get this thing up and running.
Florian tries to repair the tests for some tweaks which have been made
in a8. And I start working on the UI as well again - at least in the
evenings - (South African Time ~ CET)

I've heard about one more fellow who wanted to step in - I'm sure we'll
find time and place to organize some kind of small meeting - but that's
up to Flo :)

SUMMARY: Back to work ;)