[Mailman-Developers] status of mailman 3.0 web stuff

Florian Fuchs f at state-of-mind.de
Tue Aug 21 19:04:39 CEST 2012

Hi Ethan,

yes, the roadmap is probably the best place to get started. It covers
the bugs/features for the next alpha release - but there are of course
more ideas that have been floating around. (Yep, Barry, I should update
the wiki page... ;).

The five minute guide covers the quick installation of a development
environment (using the django dev server), which is enough get you to
start hacking quickly. If you plan to run Postorius with a "real" web
server, you can find installation instructions for Apache here:

   http://packages.python.org/postorius/setup.html

Cheers
Florian