[Mailman-Developers] Mailman gone social ?

"Marc Manthey (macbroadcast )" marc at let.de
Sat Jan 7 15:25:06 CET 2012

hello everybody

apologize for my posting to this list, but i would like to share an
idea i had some time ago.

Most of us are subscribted to several mailinglists, forums , irc and
using socialmedia sites like facebook and/ or twitter.

Would´nt it be a great idea if there was a mailman plugin whitch post
automaticily to a facebook fanpage/profile or group
or s special twitter account to share this information ?

Right now i go the the mailinglist archive of mailman, find the
message i would like to share, use an url shortener of my choice ,
keep the headline and tweet it.

Would´nt it be cool if this would be automated ? Is there a way todo
this or are you guys planing something like this in the future ?

Thanks for reading

Marc

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
web: http://let.de
project : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/opencu

Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each
printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.