[Mailman-Developers] Questions in regard to the database operations

Danci Emanuel danci_emanuel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 22:39:53 CEST 2012

Hi Barry!

I was thinking about these two ways too, but I did not know how much of these
options has been implemented so far. In regard to the Postorius
option, has this already been implemented (is there a box where the user can insert
additional email addresses)? I am asking this because so far I have
worked with the rudimentary version (the test server set up using the 5-minute guide)
and I did not get the chance yet to check that too.

Thanks,
Emanuel