[Mailman-Developers] mailing list to work with ADSP and DMARC

Franck Martin franck at peachymango.org
Sat Jul 21 18:49:40 CEST 2012

As I have not received feedback.. then no feedback is good feedback right?

I submitted the code to be merged into main branch (using launchpad interface). It is 2.1.x branch and I know the development happens on 3.x, but let me know the status and if I should try to do a branch in 3.x code base in a view to submit a similar patch.

Thanks.